Pages

.

Motivation Through Anime

Hi Everyone,
Today this blog as you can see from the topic itself is gonna be "Relating Anime to Real Life".
It's gonna be more like getting motivation from anime like Naruto and Pokemon. Sorry if I use these anime as examples too much but they are the anime I have been watching since I was a kid. If you guys have any other good anime that you think I must watch, let me know.  Alright now, let's start and get into the topic now.so you better believe it
So do you guys know how Naruto is always like" I will never go back on my words, that's my Nindo" or "Believe It"? Or How they always give or do their best and never give up? Does that give you the chills and make you wanna do something? That's exactly what we will be talking in the blog post today. So guys lets discuss. Also don't forget to give this thumbs up or plus 1 if you like it.
Guys you should be like that too with your life. You should always work hard and never give up hope and faith. You should make bonds with people and make good friends. You should be able to change the way of how people think and make them good people too. You should be yourself and not try to be like others unless they're good but you still should not imitate them exactly. You should be able to make people follow you and lean towards you.
Alright, that's enough with the "you should" but I'm gonna leave the rest to you guys and believe in you!! Thanks for reading please comment on what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment